DO YOU SUFFER FROM COPD, ASTHMA OR OTHER LUNG CONDITIONS?
- Ease your Breathing with the Portable Breath Ease Nebuliser. This Nebuliser is helping lots of people who do around the world
- Pressurised air passes through the tube and turns liquid MEDICINE or WATER into a cool, fine mist.
- During an asthma attack or any breathing difficulty, the mist is easy to inhale and eases your breathing quickly by loosening secretions in the lungs.
- Eases your Breathing with in minutes
- Can be used with water or medicine
- It uses a silent motor so you can use it without waking anyone in the night
- It’s Compact and light weight making it perfect for your travels
- It works on batteries so it can be used while you are out and about, on the move
- Immediate Relief From COPD, Asthma, Bronchitis And Other Lung Conditions: The Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer provides a supercool ultrasonic mist that is easily inhaled by your alveolus, providing deep penetration into your airways and offering quick relief for respiratory conditions like COPD, Asthma, Bronchitis and more!
- Ultra-Portable and Super Quiet Whisper: The Standard version Nebulizer is powered by 2 AAA batteries or a standard power adapter that provides a strong ultrasonic mist that offers relief whether you are traveling or on the go. It’s also designed with a whisper-quiet motor that ensures comfort while using it, unlike traditional nebulizers today!
- Liquid Cup For Your Medicines: The Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer is engineered with a liquid cup on top of the apparatus that allows you to put your medicines such as Albuterol inside allowing you to get relief no matter what medications you may use!
- Offers Relief From Colds & Flu: Because of the efficiency of the Mesh™ unique penetration of the airways, it can also provide vapor therapy for common colds, flu, and cough. The instant fine mist deeply penetrates into your sinus, nose, and throat for instant relief.
- Safe For All Ages: The Nebulizer provides a cool and harmless mist that includes no heating source or boiling water making it safe and suitable to be used by adults and children alike!
Design: The design of the boost circuit can ensure that the fog rate reaches equilibrium. The fog size will not be affected by the electric quantity, which is not conducive to the average absorption.
- Cleaning function of fog outlet, flushing micro-grid with strong current every time to prevent blockage of micro-grid.
- The bottom of the medicine cup is designed with an inclined plane to ensure that the medicine is fully atomized.
- Metal materials are made of 306 high-quality stainless steel to ensure long-term use of rust-free.
- IP22 waterproof design effectively protects the product from water vapor erosion.
OUR PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS :
OUR PRODUCT SAFE 100% WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL (ECO-FRIENDLY)
CERTIFIED BY CE / ROHS / ISO13485
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question 1: Should I use medicine or salted water?
– Actually You can use both , medicine Solution / Saline Solution
Because Our NEBULISER provides a supercool ultrasonic mist that is easily inhaled by your alveolus, providing deep penetration into your airways and offering quick relief for respiratory conditions .. no matter the type of your own liquid medicine
Question 2: How to Make a Homemade Saline Solution for Nebulizer ?
8 Cup Water (Filtered Water for Sure)
1/2 tsp Non-Iodized Salt
- First Clean the Kitchen Top Area for Hygiene purposes and wear the Gloves in your Hand.
- Put the Water into a Saucepan and wait for the Water to Get Boiled.
- Wait for 15 minutes to get the Water Fully Boiled.
- Now Mix 1/2 tsp of salt into the water and stir to dissolve and cover the saucepan with a plate.
- Once it’s done, keep the water to get cool to room temperature.
- Use the saline solution immediately or store it in a sterilized container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Note: You can Get Hypertonic saline from any pharmacy and use it instead of salted water because they have the same effect
Question 3: How this Saline Solution Helps in Nebulizer
- t’s the best and most effective way to treat respiratory problems . Actually, it helps in opening up the inflamed airways and helps to have instant breathing
- You can use this Homemade Saline Solution or Hypertonic saline in your Nebulizer to help with Breathing Issues and the salt in solutions keep in killing the bacteria & viruses.
- Actually, the Moisture coming out from the nebulizer makes breathing easier.
- it really help during cold and flu season
Question 4: do you have to get the nebulas by prescription ?
– No it doesn’t , you can get the Saline Solution from a Pharmacy without a prescription .
- 1x Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer
- 1x Adult Mask
- 1x Child Mask
- 1x Atomizing Mouthpiece
- 1x Connection Head
- 1x USB Cable